Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Pretty in Pink



Last weekend Lilly and I went to Tulsa to hang out with my girl friends from College. There are five of us that get together every year to spend quality time with one another. We are girls that will always be sharpening one anther to become better women of God. It is such a blessing to have friends that love me and want to encourage me in my walk with God, in my marriage and as a Mom.

These pictures are of three of our little ones. Three of us had girls this year in 2008 and two of them, after a long weekend with babies, have decided never to have children! Just kidding. The babies were great. In the picture above we have Piper 3 months, Lilly 6 months and Kinley 5 weeks old. They are all so beautiful. I like this photo of the three of them because it looks like they are serious models......their thinking "I guess we can do one more photo shoot, but we better be getting paid the big bucks for these!"

1 comment:

Shelly said...

haha! love it! yes, one may definitely be enough!!!

Powered By Blogger