Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Daddy is finished studying!


We are all so glad that Rusty is finished studying. I think he is very happy to come home after work and not have to crack open a book. I just thought this picture of him and Lilly was sweet. She loves her Daddy. When he comes into the room she gets the biggest smile on her face.

I also posted a picture of her in a long sleeved outfit that our friends the Reeves from Bartlesville gave her. I just can't believe it is starting to become fall. It has rained for 3 days here and it has dropped to about 75 degrees. I am loving it. I just about got giddy the other day when I thought about fall. Rusty and I are both excited about football season.....for very different reasons. Rusty loves watching football and I love to go to Stillwater for OSU games and visit with friends. I am learning to actually watch the games while we are there. I am excited for Lilly to join in on the OSU festivities. I am sure I will have to get her picture taken with Pistol Pete.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

The photo of Rusty and Lillian is so precious! I love her little dimples. She is such a precious baby. Maybe I will run into you guys at Homecoming this fall and get to meet her.

Powered By Blogger