Thursday, August 20, 2009

Visiting Family in Texas










At the end of July Lilly, my Mom and I went to visit our family in Plainview, TX. We had such a good time visiting with everyone and it was so good to see my Grandmother who is 90 years old and still lives on her own and drives. I hope to be able to do the same at that age.

The first pictures you see are of my Aunt Gwen's beautiful garden. She has the greenest thumb I have ever seen! It's amazing. Lilly got to feed the goldfish in her backyard with our cousin Kylie. Lilly also got to feed a lot of animals at my Aunt Leta's house. That crazy goat was so funny and loved his "cookies" they called it. Lilly just had a ball feeding palomino horses, dogs, goats and donkeys. It was fun to watch. Lilly was a great traveler and learned that Gram's has a "TV" in her car. Every time we got back in the car she wanted the "TV" on. I tried to tell her it was for long rides, not just to drive down the street. It was a fun visit.

3 comments:

Charity said...

So many posts recently! Yay! Lilly continues to be such a cutie!

Jen said...

I love reading your blog and seeing how so much of what toddlers do is universal. I have also been able to take a few trips with my mom to see family now that I'm not tied down to a job. Hudson prefers my moms car for the movies as well! Works great for traveling!

Hannah E. said...

Looks like fun! Been thinking about ya. I need more pregnancy updates! =)

Powered By Blogger