Monday, August 3, 2009

The Big News.......



Well, I have been missing for a little while and have a lot of updating! We are expecting and Lilly is going to be a Big Sister in February. Lilly will be two in February and her Daddy will be 29. We are very excited and look forward to adding to our family.

These past 3 months have been some of the most tiring months I have ever experienced. I do not remember being so exhausted with Lilly, but I didn't have an 18 month old at the time either. That probably makes a big difference! So, needless to say the blog and many other things have gone to the wayside while I have been awaiting the second trimester to appear. I am hoping for that boost of energy to come running back. I can not complain though, because I have not been sick once. What a blessing!

I just got my very own canon so I have lots of pictures to share with you. This was a gift for my birthday from about anyone who gave me a gift this year!haha I am enjoying it, but look forward to really figuring out how to use it. I need Betsy, Charity and Kizzy to give me some lessons!

I will tell you more about our summer in another post. I hope it has been a fun one for you. Talk to you soon!

Love,
Chandra

11 comments:

Hannah E. said...

That's GREAT, Chandra!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for y'all.

The Rowe Family said...

Congratulations Chandra!!!! I am so very happy for you and your family. What an awesome blessing!! Love ya, Syndi

albert & codie said...

Yay! We are so happy and excited for you. Lilly will be a great big sis. =)

Love you guys,
Albert & Codie

Sherry said...

Oh my gosh...that's AWESOME!! Congratulations Chandra! I'm so happy for you both! What a wonderful blessing!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Chandra! When are you due in February? Adam and I are expecting our first February 19th!

Natalie

Jen said...

Congratulations! Sounds like that will work out just perfect! I'm glad to hear you are feeling good. Hope Lilly is will too! We still miss you guys!!

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charity said...

Congratulations Chandra! Will you be finding out the sex of this one? Any guesses?

Christy said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!

Megan P said...

Congratulations Chandra!! That is so exciting!!! Will be keeping you all in my prayers over the months to come :-)

Jennifer said...

Congrats on the new baby!! When do you find out or have you on the sex of it? Amanda or Betsy told me you were expecting!! That's great! We will be trying soon!

Powered By Blogger