Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Trip to Plainview Texas




Lilly got the chance to meet her Grams side of the family in Plainview, TX. We traveled 6 hours from OKC in total and Lilly did a great job. She got to meet lots of cousins and my Aunts and Uncles.

Right before we left Lilly started to roll and she has not stopped. At first she tried and tried while Rusty and I would cheer her on, but she would never just flip on over. I can say I have never seen such a persistent child. Finally when no one was looking, we found her on her back. My Mom and I were working together at my sister's apartment and every time we would leave her in the living room by herself, she would do it. Mom finally saw it for herself and once I got home I put her on the ground until she did it for me.

Also, Rusty has successfully taught Lilly to spit! She likes to spit all the time. It was really cute for a couple of days, but she does it all the time now. Rusty thinks it's funny and has taken video of the two of them spitting away.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger