Sunday, July 20, 2008

Busy Times

Well, I do not have any pictures to share on this post, but I will post some tomorrow. My good friend Betsy has some for me on her blog www.gregoryphotography.blogspot.com

Our friends the Gregory's and the Mcdonald's came to visit over the 4th of July weekend and Betsy took these wonderful pictures of Lilly. I just love them. Thank you, Betsy!

We have been busy traveling this weekend. We have been to Woodward and Arapaho visiting our families. We are tired, but had a fun time. Pam, Rusty's Mom, had relatives come in from Switzerland for a family reunion. We went to the Woodward Elks Rodeo, on a hay ride and horse back riding. The Swiss relatives enjoyed the "Wild West"!

I hope everyone is having a great summer! I'll post pictures of the weekend tomorrow.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger