Monday, March 30, 2009

What's Going on With the Roush's?


Getting so Big!


Last week Lilly's friend Case came to play and they had such a good time.
They both enjoyed walking all around the house.


Aunt Devan and Josh came to visit and eat dinner.


Mom, Dad and Lilly outside at a work event for Rusty. It was a pretty evening.



Lilly and Piper hanging out in their PJ's. We are so happy Piper lives closer to us.
We get to see her more often and it is a lot of fun.


My sweet Lilly! She is a bundle of Joy to her Mommy!


Well it has been awhile since I posted. To be honest, I haven't really been in the blogging spirit. Maybe I'll get with it, who knows.

Lilly is growing so much and it is a pleasure to be her Mommy. She is talking a lot and trying to repeat words I say. She can say Ball, Baby, Bible, Book......a lot of B words. She loves Milk and says MILLLL to let me know she needs some. I have to limit her on it, because she would drink it all day if I let her.

She loves to walk all around the house, but she must carry something for it to be enjoyable. Babies are a favorite to carry around. I think Lilly is between taking one and two naps a day. I love the two nap schedule and really don't want it to change, but I am sure in the near future she will be going down to one nap.

I recently taught her how to roll on the ground with my help. She will put her hands down and I will flip her over. She claps for herself when she is done. She has not bitten me in a while, but she started to bite her babies. Sometimes I think she is mad at them. Can a child at 13 months already have an imagination? She sure seems too have one.

We are getting much more involved in the community and at Church. Rusty is enjoying his job and working outside since the weather has been pretty nice. We were supposed to get a really bad snow storm, but it did not hit us like it did NW Oklahoma. I can't believe how much snow there was in my home town. Here are a couple of pictures of Lilly! Enjoy.

1 comment:

Charity said...

I've been waiting for an update! Lilly is changing so much. I love her 1 year pictures. The one with her sucking her thumb laying on your shoulder is so sweet! Your curly hair was also very cute as well.

Powered By Blogger